Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

"Plan to propose very soon. Need creative proposal ideas. "

Answers (5)

TheDetailedDiva said on
I know this sounds cheesy, but I’ve always liked the idea of finding an engagement ring in my cereal box! I mean I don’t know if that’s the best place to put an expensive ring, but maybe you can leave it in a small box? Oh, I also love the idea of a picnic proposal! A nice, but thoughtful picnic by a lake or something with a blanket. The more intimate the better!
Christie said on
You can go to the beach and find some buried treaure. Just be sure to have the area supervised before someone hits the jackpot and takes the ring. You can also bring her to the zoo and have a trained animal give her the ring. Or you can put the ring in a pinata and have her whack the hell out of it to find it.
Tucker said on
Creative proposal ideas can be fun and exciting to think of. Some ideas are to have an arts and crafts night with your partner and scribe the proposal within a craft. Empty out the salt shaker on purpose and ask her to refill it, leaving just enough salt in the container with the ring in it so it pours out. Play your favorite couples song that you sing along to and mix up the words at one point by belting out a proposal. Write the proposal out with sidewalk chalk somewhere you know she will see it when she comes home or over.
USCMiguel said on
Take your significant other to a place that is away from the city. Take them somewhere where the stars in the sky shine like never before. Such a place here in Southern California is Joshua Tree, CA.

It’s a small national forest where you can drive in and camp. You can take your significant other with a few friends or family who you would like to witness the event.

You’ll need a telescope. Find the perfect place to set up the telescope and start stargazing. Because Joshua Tree is so remote and far from the city pollution, the sky lights up and its breath taking. Meteors are constant.

I would have my friends and family help by distracting her while I hang an engagement ring to the end of the telescope. I would then tell her I got a good view of the moon and that she should look at it. She would look and see something out of focus and yet glistening at the same time. She would try to focus the telescope but to no avail. I would then tell her to let me focus it for her and have her check the other end of the telescope. She’ll discover the ring hanging and there I’ll be on one knee waiting to ask the most important question of my life. This can be done anywhere the sky lights up at night. Family and friends can record the whole thing and witness something unforgettable. Make sure to take Champagne to celebrate.
Amy-Kate said on
Here are some creative ideas for a beach proposal: A beach is a wonderful setting for a proposal. Ideas on how to actually propose include writing a message in the sand; a beach picnic at sunset with lanterns and flowers; a small bonfire in a secluded spot; a barefoot stroll along the edge of the sea, then go down on bended knee: bury the ring in a pretty metal container (but get someone to watch over it!) and take a metal detector with you – let her use it to ``find´´ the treasure. Otherwise you could take her away to a romantic beach holiday, somewhere on a beautiful tropical island.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer