Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Can you give some dating advice for women?

Answers (4)

322gary said on
I would advise women to try to have fun on dates instead of trying to interview a guy. Sometimes a woman is so busy trying to figure out if he has all the right qualities that she’s looking for, she forgets to just relax and enjoy the date. It ends up feeling like one giant test for the guy and he won’t even know if he passed until the end of the date, and maybe not even then. Both people should just be a little more chill about the whole process. Women seem to have a harder time with this.
MayaPhD said on
While I believe Gary makes a good point about having fun, I don't want to discourage women from asking questions on a date. A woman needs to strike a balance between being inquisitive and being fun. It is possible to do both. 

What I see a lot of is women get into a pattern of trying to be a guy's dream girl. They want to make sure that by the end of the night, the guy is totally into them. Too often, women get stuck trying to be chosen so much so that they forget to even ask themselves whether or not they like him.

We all want to be loved, it's part of our wiring, but we all need to be smarter about how we date. Have fun, bring questions up naturally, let things evolve on their own, but don't forget to check in with your emotions. 
Forester said on
Some of the most fun in dating comes from discovery.  Be open to many different experiences, and don’t worry about all the so-called dating “rules.”  One of the biggest stumbling blocks for dating couples, though, is communication breakdown, so pay attention to how you and your dating partner communicate.  The more easily you understand one another, the easier it will be to get along.  If you find yourselves having lots of miscommunications early on, it isn’t a good sign.  Trust your instincts when it comes to dating.  If you have a bad feeling about someone and you don’t know why, that’s enough of a reason to say goodnight.
Lesley said on
Be open-minded on a first date – he may be taking you to one of his favourite places which may not be the smartest restaurant in town. Don’t make judgements about him before the time. Don’t compare him to your ex. Offer to split the bill as it shows that you want to be with him rather than just getting a free evening out. Don’t choose fussy food as you want to concentrate on having fun, not battling with food. Be confident – after all, he asked you out so he must like you. Be honest and say what you mean.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer