Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

I am looking for love. Can you suggest some dating tips?

Answers (7)

RollerCoasterRide said on
I used to do online dating. It doesn’t work for everyone, but I think it’s good practice. Sometimes we forget how to date after we don’t do it for a while. I would suggest online dating to anyone that wanted a fresh start. I think it’s really important to make sure you pick the right dating site though.
Christie said on
Trying to find love can be very difficult, but in the end it is totally worth it. If you're trying face to face dating initially, have fun with it, Don't be too serious and ask about religion, finances and how many babies you want on the first date. As things progress, get down to the serious stuff. Make sure that you guys are compatible and that you want the same things from a partner. But dating should be fun.
MichelleM said on
Relax and don´t stress about finding the right person. They may come along when you least expect it. Focus on living your life as fully as possible and being as happy as possible. When you are going on a date, enjoy yourself. Be charming and friendly, but be honest about who you are. Don´t pretend to be something you are not. While you need to be realistic, not expecting to find someone who is perfect, you also must not settle for someone unsuitable just because you no longer want to be alone.
MayaPhD said on
My dating advice is the same as when you are trying to find friends.  Be active and immerse yourself in the activities and hobbies that you enjoy.  If you see someone you are attracted to at one of these events, invite them to coffee so you can get to know them better.  As with anything, be open in your communications and efforts and you will find love.
Forester said on
When you’re ready to find that special someone to love forever, it pays to consult both your head and your heart.
·        Adjust your dating choices to match someone who is also looking for a long-term relationship.
·        Consider that a life partner must hold more thanjust sexual attraction.  They must be someone you can trust and respect, and who trusts and respects you.  Use that one clear truth as a compass when dating.
·        It’s important that you have things in common, but don’t be afraid of differences.  Opposites do attract.
·        “Never test the depth of a river with both feet.”  That is to say, proceed with caution.
LindaL said on
Look for love within you first, then follow the good advices written above :) Love yourself and share your company with respectful people! Be yourself!

"Never test the depth ofa river with both feet" sounds wise, thank you Forester! Will remember it :)
JasenA said on
I know that searching for love can be stressful and I know also that love will find you when you stop searching for it and start enjoying life. My tip for you is to attend interesting cultural events. Chances to be found by love on such places are good.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer