Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Should I fight for my marriage after knowing that it is workable?

Answers (5)

purplerain said on
In my opinion you should always fight for your marriage. The only reason not to fight would be if I notice that my partner doesn´t want me to fight anymore.
MommasGirl1 said on
Once realizing that a marriage CAN work, it is important to begin taking steps to fight for it. This may mean counseling, or even a short time away from each other, but there are many ways to rekindle a struggling marriage.
Hutchinson said on
Yes - absolutely. Many people who were considering divorce but instead worked through their issues find themselves very happy in their marriage once again, later in life.
BAKER4 said on
Yes - relationships are our life, and marriage is the most profound relationship. We should always fight for the health of our marriage if there is any hope of reconciliation.
Bradon said on
Staying in a relationship is a very personal decision, but with marriage, t as well.  If your spouse doesn’t want to work it out,here is an expectation (from your family and friends at least, and probably from yourself) that you work as hard as you can to resolve
problems and preserve the relationship.  If you believe that the problems in your marriage can be resolved, then you should work toward that solution.  Bear in mind, though, that your spouse may not feel the same way, and you should honor his or her feelings in this matter then no amount of effort on your part will make it work.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer