Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

How can I discuss my marriage problems with my wife?

Answers (4)

lindainlove said on
Choose a calm moment and tell her about what´s going on in your mind and how you feel. Avoid to accuse her. It´s better to ask for understanding.
rejoicenlove4all said on
Be honest about your feelings.  Women are generally very intuitive, but they aren't mind readers. If you feel like something is amiss, kindly explain what you feel is wrong and offer solutions to help fix the problems.
Bertie said on
The key to discussing marriage problems is to learn good communication skills.  Realize that strong feelings may come up while you’re working things out, and that empathy and respect are cornerstones for a successful relationship.  Be sure to honor your own feelings as well as your wife’s, and practice teamwork to make things better.  When one party becomes defensive or goes on the attack, all positive communication is blocked by anger and hurt feelings.  If this happens, stop trying to talk about it for the moment.  Put a pin in it, as they say, and come back to the problem when you’ve both calmed down.
Bradon said on
The key to discussing marriage problems is to learn good communication skills.  Realize that strong feelings may come up while you’re working things out, and that empathy and respect are cornerstones for a successful relationship.  Be sure to honor your own feelings as well as your wife’s, and practice teamwork to make things better.  When one party becomes defensive or goes on the attack, all positive communication is blocked by anger and hurt feelings.  If this happens, stop trying to talk about it for the moment.  Put a pin in it, as they say, and come back to the problem when you’ve both calmed down.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer