Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

I am looking for help in abusive relationship. Can you help me?

Answers (4)

purplerain said on
The only person that will be able to help you to help yourself is a psychologist. Search for the contact on the internet and make an appointment - NOW! Usually over the time it gets worse.
Virginia4Lovers said on
A friend or family member might be able to help you find a professional to help you. You can also seek help at your church.
LoveCoach said on
how long have you been in the relationship?  How long has it been abusive?  What exactly does that mean?  Chances are, if things were good in the beginning, that there are some underlying issues that, once dealt with, the relationship can be stronger and better than ever before.  Have you ever broken a bone?  Medical science has proven that the bone is stronger in the place of the break after it heals than it was before the break.  A relationship can be the same way-once the issues are dealt with and a new foundation is built, the passion, trust, intimacy, and love increase!  Check out my article on here called, "When is it time to call it quits?"   I wish for you a life filled with Gratitude, Abundance, and Passion!  <3
Sienna34 said on
The first step in overcoming an abusive relationship is recognizing the abuse and retreating from the relationship. Find a supportive family member or friend to stay with while you pull your life together. Seeking medical care, if necessary, and, no matter what, seek the counsel of a licensed, reputable therapists. Self-car is important at this time, as well as developing an action plan. Contact the police department if you compelled to do so, as physical abuse is criminal.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer