Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

What can be some before marriage questions to ask to the counsellor?

Answers (4)

HappyWifeHappyLife said on
What is the best way to settle disputes?
Lane43 said on
What are some of the biggest issues you see in marriages today? What is some of the best tried and true advice that you've seen work for marriages? What are some healthy routines we can implement in our marriage early on that will prepare us for success in the future?
Lleyton said on
What charactaristics do most healthy marriages display? What are some of the healthiest marriages you've ever seen, and what made them so healthy? What are some red flags you see in our marriage that we need to work through?
Austin said on
Especially if it is your first marriage, you will likely be nervous and have lots of topics for consideration.  What are your fears, innermost thoughts and worries?  Make these into questions or topics you can bring to your counselor.  Examples are:

Will I be able to be faithful to my partner?  Will she be able to stay faithful to me?

What if our feelings change?

What if our goals change?

What if one of us falls ill?

Can I still have time and freedom to spend with friends, and on activities I enjoy?

How will we keep things fresh and exciting?  What if one of us grows bored?

How do we avoid fights, resentment, and negativity?

How will we deal with adversity?  Are we strong enough to support one another through difficulty and hardship?
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer