Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

What questions about marriage should I ask?

Answers (46)

leilabee said on
How can you be sure that I´m the right person for you? Do you think you can stay with me for the rest of your life? Have you ever been untrue to a partner?
leilabee said on
What are my own/my partner´s expectations towards marriage? How can we come up to our expectations?
sunshine said on
When I got married I really asked myself if we would be one of the 50% that are getting divorced. I´m happy that we aren´t part of this group. We had our hard times but that only made us stick together even stronger.
MommasGirl1 said on
How can we resolve issues in a way where we are both satisfied with the outcome?
pacothetaco said on
Can we step outside our comfort zones for the sake of improving our marriage if there are issues? If it came to it, would you be willing to see a therapist together to work through problems?
pacothetaco said on
Do you feel accepted and loved? What can I do to make you feel better about our marriage?
pacothetaco said on
Can we step outside our comfort zones for the sake of improving our marriage if there are issues? If it came to it, would you be willing to see a therapist together to work through problems?
CLARK54 said on
Will you be true to me? Can I rely on you to be honest with me in all situations. Love is about being truthful and before getting married make sure that your partner will be true to you.
PHILLIPS said on
Is love going to spark forever or fade away? Keeping the fire of love kindled is tough work and it takes effort from both of you. Are you ready to take the commitment and put effort into keeping the love exciting.
PARKER said on
Will you financially support me when I cant? Your partner might fall ill, want a vacation, get tired of working or even become disabled. Are  you ready to be the sole breadwinner of the family to make sure that you don't make him/her feel bad about being jobless.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer