Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

How can I choose the best marriage counselor?

Answers (12)

happywife said on
The internet offers a large number of therapists, including their specialties and views on counseling and life.  Searching through the lists may take time, but it will help narrow down the search for someone whose values align with your own.
STEWART said on
The internet is the best place to search for anything these days. Use this tool to search for the best counselors in your area to go for marriage counselling.
JONES4 said on
Check reviews and ratings of counselors on the internet to check who is good at what they do and make sure you give them a visit.
YOUNG5 said on
Ask your neighbors and friends to check if they know any marriage counselor that they can trust. Your friends will give a very good contact because of the trust built.
WILSON said on
Make sure that the counselor you visit has a certificate and license to be a counselor. This shows that he is qualified for the job and has experience of doing couseling under a mentor for a significant amount of time.
Kemp34 said on
This website has not responded to my emails that someone set up an account with my email address without my permission.
Mansfield said on
Choose a counselor that aligns with your religious beliefs and values. There are many different worldviews and many different opinions on how a marriage should be "run" and you want to make sure you share values with the person who counsels you.
Andrew said on
Some people go with recommendations of family or friends, others look in the phone book and choose a therapist.  These days, we are fortunate to have the internet, in which we can search for area therapists and find their full stats, location, payment information, and modalities of specialization.  The "BEST" marital counselor is the one you get along with well, who listens well, provides good insight, and teaches you some tools along the way.
CletaNyland said on
~~Check the internet, find reviews, ask your friends and research a lot and by the time you finish all of this, you will have at least 3 best-in-class counselors.
AntwanWhitehead said on
The world has shrunk and finding a counselor is so easy. In addition, there are so many as well. Check with your best buddies and office people. If all else fails, use the might internet to get resolve.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer