Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

What is a good marriage? What can I do to make my marriage 'good'?

Answers (4)

heartbeat said on
I think you can only lead a happy marriage if you both live your own lifes, too. You should both have a fullfilling job, proper friends and interests and hobbies. Noone in the world can fullfill all your needs and it´s too much of an obligation for anyone to bear. Everyone should be responsible for his/her own happiness. Two happy people will have a happy marriage.
Marriage.com said on
Good marriages recognize that there is no perfect marriage. Trying to emulate another couple – Let’s be like them – only leads to disappointment and disillusionment. Good marriages understand that “give and take” are always the order of the day. Some days you will be at 100% while your spouse is functioning at 10%. Other days the roles are reversed. In as much, one should be truly committed to their partner if they are seriously considering marriage. Marriages that endure are not conflict free, but rather have learned how to navigate the difficult seas.
CHAVEZ said on
If you say you're going to do something, do it. Be true to your word, no matter how small or seemingly inconsequential the thing you promised is.
Alyssa said on
In a good marriage, there is mutual respect, healthy conflict, and, above all, love.  In order to improve a marriage, learn to place the happiness of your spouse above yours and always be honest.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer