Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

My wife cheated on me. What should I do?

Answers (5)

sunshine said on
If you don´t want to leave her you should discuss about the reasons. Express all your pain and anger without blaming her too much. Try to rebuild trust step by step and if necessary ask her to do a therapy with you.
Marriage.com said on
If a partner has cheated on you, self-care is the first order of business. Connect with a clergyperson or therapist to explore the grief and anger that you are undoubtedly experiencing. If you feel compelled to confront a partner about the infidelity, please make sure you have enough evidence to prove the infidelity. A false allegation may create tremendous conflict in the marriage.

If a partner admits to infidelity, insist on individual and couples therapy as a perquisite to healthfully continuing the marriage. If your partner is unwilling to address the infidelity, it may be appropriate to seek legal counsel and proceed with a marital separation.
Keaton said on
Confront your wife, and discuss your options - forgiveness and reconciliation, separation, or divorce. All options are difficult and each situation is different.
Howie5 said on
Confront your spouse and seek professional counseling as you weigh your next steps - reconciliation, separation, divorce, etc.
Hannah said on
No one can tell you if you should save your marriage or leave her. That decsion is entirely yours. Only you know the situation and bond you share with your wife. If you decide to stay in the marriage, then know that there are tips for saving your marriage after infidelity happens.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer