Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

How can I make my marriage work better?

Answers (5)

sunshine said on
I could ask my partner what he thinks about the realtion in general. Together we could think of improvements according to the desires and wishes of both.
Marriage.com said on
Marriages with partners committed to honing communication acumen work better. Relatedly, couples that practice forgiveness tend to function in a self-giving way. When life, work, and family obligations become burdensome, do not forget to nourish the marital bond with communication, romance, and one-on-one time together.

For those with the time and resources, marriage classes can be a wonderful addition to the marital routine. Classes that stoke communication skills and problem-solving approaches tend to be the most helpful. Parenting classes, when coupled with the daily application of acquired skills, can bring additional strength to the marriage.
NGUYEN said on
If there is a big issue, address that first. Then ask your spouse to non-judgmentally let you know where you are falling short, and attempt to address that issue. Then kindly reciprocate, and you two can work together to build a successful and loving marriage.
Hutchinson said on
Prioritize each other over your work, social life, and even your children. Marriage is the most profound relationship on earth, and needs work. Reserve some of your time and energy for making time for one another.
Halifax said on
Rather than making complaints about your spouse, work on yourself and your own issues. You cannot control your spouse, but you can control your actions and responses.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer