Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

What are the most commonly asked marriage questions?

What are the most commonly asked marriage questions?

12 Answers

EfrainRidout Answered:

How do you consider marriage? What's its worth in your life? Does it mean anything to you? How do you both define marriage? Share these thoughts, check for differences and add points if something can be of good. View these things without any prejudices so that you can live life happily.

ElbertBlackstock Answered:

A satisfying sex life is important. What can you tolerate in the bed and what is a no-no? How active are you sexually? How often do you both accept sex? There might be differences in this and hence how will you sort it out?

EdmundMcilrath Answered:

Nobody is as rich so check these questions. Is there a budget? What will be total cost of the wedding? Are you ready to pick which style of marriage to go for? Is it a grand celebration or a simple yet auspicious time? Think over it!

JorgeSontag Answered:

Are you really ready for marriage? It is again a responsibility and this needs to be properly thought before getting into it as there is no turning back. Are you ready to share your body, feelings, time and money on someone? Are you ready to put your happiness below the significant other. Are you up for sacrifices and cutting corners for your spouse?

Paisley Answered:

How will you discover your spouse's love languages? Love languages are a big relational topic, and it is important to realize that your partner may not receive love in the same way that you tend to give love. Better understanding this will make your relationship stronger and make your partner feel better cared for.

Adeline Answered:

How do your love languages affect the way you spend time together and love each other well? There are specific ways that each of us feel most loved - whether that be quality time, acts of service, gifts, physical touch, etc. Learn how your partner feels most loved and seek to serve them in that way.

LOPEZ5 Answered:

How do you define marriage as individuals? How do you value marriage and what does it mean to you? Share the thoughts and understand if there are differences. If there are good points that can be added, gladly do so. Be ready to view objectively to understand the different definitions.

WHITE43 Answered:

Copasetic sex life. How active are you sexually? What can be tolerated in sex and what cannot be? How often is sex accepted by both? If sexualities differ, how is it sorted?

THOMPSON Answered:

How much will the wedding cost? Is there a budget? Are we sharing? Is the marriage a flamboyant festival or a simple occasion that still holds to be special? Are you both ready to choose one?

MOOREER Answered:

The most common question is: Am I fully ready to marry you? Am I ready to share my emotions, feelings, my bed, my body, my time and my money. Am I ready to put your happiness over mine? Am I ready for sacrifices and compromises for my spouse?

Happykid Answered:

How do your love languages affect the way you spend time together and love each other well?

Loislane1234 Answered:

How will you discover your spouse's love languages?

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...