Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

What questions can be asked about marriage preparation?

Answers (16)

sparkle said on
How do we want to celebrate the marriage? Who do I want to be part of the ceremony? How many people do we invite?
loislane1234 said on
Do you agree on having children/not having children?
happykid said on
Do you have debt that you will be working to pay off together?
ANDERSON said on
Who is the workhorse of the family? Will both of you work together or apart? If one is working, is the other ok with being the homemaker? If there are differences in who is working, how are you solving it?
TAYLOR said on
Are we going to go to bed angry with each other? Will we solve conflicts before we sleep? Are we setting a standard to solve conflicts before dusk? If not what is the timeline for a conflict? Let this be a realistic timeline that will be adhered to.
THOMAS4 said on
When will we have children? Will we adopt? How are we planning to discipline them? Is chastising part of it?
Gianna said on
Do you agree on having children/not having children? If couples disagree on this topic, they will struggle in marriage. This is one of life's biggest choices and cannot be swept under the rug.
Bailey said on
Do you have debt that you will be working to pay off together? If you do have debt, what is your plan for paying off your loans? Debt can be a burden, and it is important to discuss your plan for paying this off before your finances are merged.
HERNANDEZ said on
How much do you value fitness in your individual lives? Are you combining a ftiness routine together? Do you have health issues and if so what are they? What kind of diet have you followed and will you follow? Are you ready to make healthier choices if one is already following them?
GRIFFIN said on
Am I ready to make a lifelong commitment to one person? Is this the person who is going to be mutually supportive in hard times, as well as the one I want to celebrate life's moments with?
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer