Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

How can I restore the love back in my marriage?

I've been married 6 years and my relationship with my husband is not as great as it used to me...I think he may be having an affair too.

Answers (2)

marriagedotcomteam said on
Many couples who have been married for a very long time find that they get drawn apart due to the hustles and bustle of everyday life.

During these times they find it difficult to find ways in which to restore the love back in their marriage. It has been said that going back to the basics is one of the best ways to rekindle and restore the love back into a relationship.

Things such as writing love letters and planning simple dates on a timetable. The little things the couple did while they were dating and in early marriage.

It is also important to spice up things in the bedroom, try new things with your partner ask them what they would like to try sexually (avoid being safe).

Sneak in little pecks in public and instead of buying your spouse a present, make them something special, something artistic. This might pleasantly surprise them and show them that they are special and that you care.
LoveCoach said on
brokenannie, my heart hurts for you!  Your marriage is so new, (yes, I said new, as this is part of your mindset change) and for you to feel so lost is truly heartbreaking.  The first thing that you need to do is clear your mind of any thoughts of divorce, hurt, betrayal, or any other negative word, thought, or emotion.  Sitting (or standing) in a quiet space, I want you to close your eyes and think back to the day and time your husband proposed to you....really get in touch with the memory...smell the smells that you were smelling at that moment, see what you were seeing, feel what you were feeling...what was he wearing?  How did you have your hair done?  Remember every single detail and REALLY feel the feelings ....continue in this exercise for at least 4 minutes....remembering every word that led up to him proposing, what your answer was, how did you answer?  What did he do when you answered?  What did it feel like when he put that ring on your finger (if he had a ring)...take in every single sensation....now think about your husband right now...the way you want to wrap your arms around him, laugh with him, love him, and never let him go!  This exercise is SOOOOO effective live, but I think if you REALLY put yourself into it, you can do it all on your own.  If not, I would be more than happy to guide you through this and other exercises that will help you bring back the love, passion, and intimacy that your marriage had just six short years ago!  I wish for you a life filled with Gratitude, Abundance, and Passion!  <3
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer