Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

If all the time your wife is telling you she hate you how do you deal with it

Answers (2)

helpinghand said on
I am really sorry that you are facing this in your marriage right now. But everything can be turned into something positive if there is a willingness to work and improve your relationship with your wife. Please try and speak with her about this. I'm guessing there are a lot of fights, arguments and disagreements that are currently going on between the two of you.
If you respond to the anger and hatred in the saime way (i.e. give the same hatred back to her) then things will only worsen.
In a marriage, the first thing that must always be a priority is mutual respect. Learn to commuicate with your parter (positive as well as negative points) in a respectful way.
Why does she talk to you like that? What element is missing in your marriage that she reacts so powerfully? If you already know the answer, then do whatever it takes to make her happy. Spend time with each other, create a bond with her.
It would be great if you could share specific details of your problem so I can help you out better.
said on
michelle.gels

Every couple have some sweet fights its normal so dont be sad. First Make her your  best friend .
If your wife's not happy, then nobody's happy. Keeping your wife happy is the secret to a happy life.

Here some Tips For You it will defently work :)

1: No matter how busy you may be, you should always make time for a date night or  candle light dinner  with your wife, ideally once a week or at least twice a month.

2:Bring roses or other flowers home to your wife once a week it will bring smile at her face give her her with a Beautiful compliment like you looking beautful today in this dress.

3:Let her pick the romantic movie or wathc TV show with her whichever she like.

4: Some time make dinner for her with romance.Maintain a romantic atmosphere at home it will bring happyness her face.

5:Be alwys active around the house together.

6: Alwys respect her &  listin her remember  she is decision maker in home  :)

Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer