Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

How can I save a dying relationship?

I feel exhausted in my current relationship. After 2 years of blissful happiness, my husband now tells me our relationship is now what it used to be and that he is not in love with me before. I'm heart broken and don't know what i should do to save my relationship. I want to save my marriage....What should I do? He said he will file for divorce.

1 Answer

helpinghand said on
There is a definite ebb and flow dynamic to all relationships. While all couples hope for endless bliss in there coupling, issues like childrearing, economic distress, health crises, and the like can stifle even the healthiest relationships. If the relationship is dying, is important for partners to identify the issues – the stressors – leading to angst. Opening communication about the hard stuff, and a plan of action are vital. Also, partners need to find joy back to the relationship. Dates, daily conversation and consensual sexual intimacy can invigorate a struggling relationship.

Why don't you share all this with your hubby. Tell him you still love him and are willing to work on your issues. If you remain closed about your intentions, things will only get worse. It would also be wise to consult a therapist before taking any decision.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer