Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

How do I find the love of my life?

I'm perhaps asking the wrong question at the wrong place....But I've been looking to marry and find a suitable match for myself since years now....But all my relationships have failed. I'm not sure if marriage will ever happen for me now. I'm wondering if I'm doing it all wrong. I'm sure there are lots of women out there who are going through this as I am...so what can I do to find the love of my life (if there is one) ??

Answers (4)

avril123 said on
For starters, all those seeking lasting love must recognize that there is not a “one true love” out there awaiting our discovery and courtship. There may be a series of “ones” who offer the individual a fruitful level of compatibility, but there is no needle in a haystack. As for finding love, maybe it finds us. The key to recognizing and sustaining a loving relationship is seeking insight. Insight into our gifts and liabilities, and an awareness that no one we meet and partner with will be perfect.

Have patience I would say (I know this may irritate you as you perhaps have been waiting since long). Remember, your life - as is, is perfect. Be the best you can possibly be and love will come seeking you. I say this, not just to reassure or comfort you for the time being... I really mean every word. Have strong faith; from where I see, you have a great, great life ahead ...so do'nt give up. :)
LoveCoach said on
loveless, I understand your frustration and I am so glad that you reached out!  First, I honor you for reaching out.   It shows that you are truly ready to make the changes necessary to get what it is you seek in your life!  I would love to offer some action items for you to start readying you for the love of your life to walk into your life!  I work with singles who want to be in a couple, couples that want more out of their relationship, and couples who are on the brink of destruction bring their relationship back to better than when they first met!  You are meant to spend your life with the love of your life-the one you cant wait to see when you open your eyes, and the one you want to see last when closing your eyes at night.  The breath in your lungs, and the joy in your heart.  You deserve all of this and you can have it!!
loveless said on
Hi LoveCoach & Avril123,
Thank you so much for the kind words and support. This is really reassuring...I'm so glad to hear all this. It really comforts me.
@LoveCoach - can you please tell me more about what you said? How can I contact you...and how do we get started?

LoveCoach said on Jun 22, 2015

My email address is terra@gratitudeabundancepassion.com.  I will look forward to your email,  and will answer promptly so we can get started !!  I look forward to working with you! ! ♡♡
LoveCoach said on
Loveless, in order to be ready and accepting of the love of your life, there are a few "housekeeping" items you will benefit from doing and they really aren't complicated, but they can be difficult.  As we age and experience life, there are ups, downs, turmoil, love, rejection, inclusion, joy, hurt, sorrow, laughter, surprise, and the list goes on and on, and what we lose sight of as we age, is that these experiences cause us to make certain decisions in our life.  It is these very decisions that can inhibit the love we crave from coming into our life.  I work with people looking to enter a committed relationship on various aspects, and one of those is these decisions from our past.  It is a simple process, but not always easy, and absolutely ALWAYS worth it!  I would love to work with you, so reach out to me by email and we can get started manifesting the love of your life!  I wish for you a life filled with Gratitude, Abundance, and Passion!  <3
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer