Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Relationship advice how to forgive

I am having the hardest time forgiving my wife. She accepted that she was attracted to another man. I know this person personally and I'm so angry with her. She admitted that she had feelings for him for a while and was really drawn to him (they work together). She says she realized that she could not do it and wants 'to work' on our marriage. But I'm so angry and keep thinking she's just going to cheat and hurt me. She says nothing had happened between them but I have my doubts. Should I forgive and let this just go? I'm v.angry - pls advice me.

Answers (3)

susana2015 said on
Hello,
My name is Miss Susana Yake, I am an Africa girl, I read  your  profile today it was so good to me. I feel you are  the only one missing in my entered life so i decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to be a friend first. I also believe  that coming to you will be a probability of
LoveCoach said on
james001, I am so sorry to read that you are going through such a tough time.  I would love to offer some words of encouragement and assistance if you are still struggling with this or any other issue.  Everything can be rectified, we just need to get you both back to where you were when you first fell in love, and that can absolutely happen!  Let me know where things are now, and I would be happy to help!  I wish for you a life full of gratitude, abundance, and passion! <3
helpinghand said on
It's hard to let it go, I can understand. But if your wife insists that she was just merely attracted to this man and that nothing else really happened between the two of them, then it is important that you believe her. Why would you not trust her? Has something like this happened in the past as well that you have reasons to doubt her? If not, then let it go...

For a successful marriage, partners need to practice forgiveness. 
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer