HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK
Just wanted to share and to let everyone know about my recent experience with Dr Brave...my name is Desiree and I have been married for only 1 year and it's a difficult situation as we are living apart because of his job in another state but my husband calls me everyday so we do keep in touch, well recently his calling pattern has changed and of course that got me worrying, then I was saw that he put in an order for a women's item on the internet but I said nothing to him about this.....I had the feeling that he was talking to another woman that he may have met on one of the dating sites that he has his profile on...again I did not let him know I know this but I had a feeling that the women's item he ordered was for her and it's so hard to know for sure as he is thousands of miles away.
namnam said on
I would say instead of playing this guessing game, you should talk to him directly and ask him what is going on. Already, you guys stay apart - you need to bridge the gap and be open with each other. Tell him of your insecurities and whatever you are going through. Of course, give him space as well so both of you can grow together. If you suspect anything, you must be open about it and address the issue.
Post your answer
- How can I stop an affair in my marriage?
- Is flirting risky if I am married?
- I have had an affair with many married men. Now I want to get out of these complicated relationships, please help.
- My husband is having an affair my sister. How can I flush him out of my life after knowing this?
- I am having an affair with my boss. How can I hide this truth from my husband?