Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK

Just wanted to share and to let everyone know about my recent experience with Dr Brave...my name is Desiree and I have been married for only 1 year and it's a difficult situation as we are living apart because of his job in another state but my husband calls me everyday so we do keep in touch, well recently his calling pattern has changed and of course that got me worrying, then I was saw that he put in an order for a women's item on the internet but I said nothing to him about this.....I had the feeling that he was talking to another woman that he may have met on one of the dating sites that he has his profile on...again I did not let him know I know this but I had a feeling that the women's item he ordered was for her and it's so hard to know for sure as he is thousands of miles away.

1 Answer

namnam said on
I would say instead of playing this guessing game, you should talk to him directly and ask him what is going on. Already, you guys stay apart - you need to bridge the gap and be open with each other. Tell him of your insecurities and whatever you are going through. Of course, give him space as well so both of you can grow together. If you suspect anything, you must be open about it and address the issue.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer