Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Sexual normalcy?

*ignore the tag on the end. Grumpy computer."

My husband is 24, and I am 20. We have been married for only 7 months. I'm a little concerned about the frequency we are intimate. Before marriage it was as any couple, we couldn't keep our hands off eachother. But ever since our wedding my husband's sex drive has plummeted. We average about 2 times a week, and that's only of I beg him. He always has an excuse: "too tired.", "too full","not feeling well." I accepted it for a while, blaming his work and stress in life. But it's gotten to the point where the constant refusal is affectingg my confidence. We have discussed this and I can tell he is trying, but now everytime we are intimate it's with a feeling of "this is what I'm supposed to do". feeling well.". 

1 Answer

namnam said on
Firstly, that is a very young age for a couple to get married. Perhaps that is what is bothering him. I mean not that per se; I mean the pressure of settling into the relationship, managing the house, earning enough to make sure things are running and doing justice to you too. See, just like you , he's very young too. It does happen that they guy feels all worked up and is not able to perform. I know this is affecting you as well - but do be patient and loving with him. It's not like a machine that something triggers him and he does a great job.... Great sexual intimacy happens with both partners know they are being cared, loved and understood. Do take this as a challenge and show that you supprt him. And instead of wallowing in worry and making all sorts of stories, spruce up your wardrobe. Go to the spa, get some pampering, buy make up and just take care of your skin and body - you will surely feel confident. And once you do  and arelooking your best, there's no way he's not going to notice. He'll get his mojo back - don't lose heart.
Here's an intersting link I found - check it out. http://tolovehonorandvacuum.com/2012/03/why-doesnt-my-husband-want-to-make-love/
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer