Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Husband is on a sex overdrive.

I don’t know why men are so horny. It’s been just a year since our first kid was born. I get so bloody tired that I don’t feel like doing it but my husband’s sex drive hasn’t changed. After caring for the baby all day, I am dog tired at the end of the day and he’s like a sex-charged dog; baby or no baby. I even feel sorry for him sometimes. What should I do?

1 Answer

will.wills2076 said on
I don't think that there's anything really wrong. But, I can understand your situaltion as it must be getting too taxing for you. I am a woman and went through a period when I had a strong sex drive, and I would admit to being a bit demanding when it came to sex. At time, i used a vibrator to fight off those cravings. You need to understand your husband -as much as your husband needs to understand you. Talk to him gently, tell him how oyu feel, explain all that you want him to know - it works. And at times, probably you could even take a break by indulging in some sex - be open to it, it can help you de-stress and relax.and your hubby will also appreciate you for it. good luck!
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer