Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

What to do when a woman loses interest in her husband?

What to do when a woman loses interest in her husband?

1 Answers

Andrew Answered:

Let me start by saying that whether you're the wife who lost interest in the man she once thought of as her everything or the husband whose wife has suddenly stopped expressing affection for him - I'm so sorry! That's definitely a difficult situation to deal with.
Here are the signs a woman doesn't love her husband anymore:
General disinterest in him
She doesn't give compliments or encouragement anymore
She never wants to be physically or emotionally intimate
She's making a lot of plans without her husband
Communication is nonexistent
She makes decisions without you
She seems bored
She's never the one who initiates conversation
So... what DO you do when a woman loses interest in her husband? If you're seeing these signs in yourself or your wife, here's what you can do about it.
Go to therapy. Couples counseling is an amazing opportunity to learn more about each other, discover how to resolve conflict, communicate, and most importantly - get to the bottom of what's causing the distress or disinterest in your marriage.
Start a dialogue. If therapy isn't your thing, it's still really important to open up the lines of communication with your partner to find out what's really going on.
Have regular date nights. Setting aside quality time with your partner each week and planning a fun or romantic date is a great way to reconnect. No phones allowed! Plus, I remember reading a study by The National Marriage Project saying how regular date nights can boost communication, sexual satisfaction, excitement, and reduce the probability of divorce!
Feeling bored in your marriage (or like someone is bored of you!) is really tough to deal with. If you're worried you've fallen out of love with your spouse (take this quiz to find out) I hope these tips help you get back on track in your relationship!

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...