Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

Should I leave?

Hi, My husband and I are recently married.
We had been together for about 18mnths and living together with our children for 12mnths.
 He has one daughter and I have two daughters, all between the ages of 8 and 13.
My husband is 16yrs my senior and very financially stable.
I was a single mother struggling with my mortgage when we started dating.
I had made a number of bad choices in previous partners and was blown away with my new man, although I sometimes felt a little uncomfortable with his affection and odd behaviour sometimes.
I put it off to not being used to having an attentive spouse.
Everything seemed great! Until the honeymoon, I noticed him pointing his phone in my direction a few times whilst we were out doing things, on our last night I decided to check what was going on, I knew his password and he always said I could access his phone whenever I wanted.
So I started looking for the photos I thought he might be taking on the DL.
I was devastated to find a number of photos of my crouch, breasts, bum and a 5min long video of me taking a shower.
I'm horrified! i had opened up to my him about sexual abuse I suffered as a child only a few night before he had taken this video.
He was fully aware how uncomfortable this would make me.
I feel sick to my stomach at the thought of being intimate with him ever again.
I feel betrayed and mortified! I don't think I will ever see him the same way! But I'm so scared, I sold my home and invested a lot of money into a business that is still in its infancy, He won't give me access to the bank accounts so I have no clue about our financials.
My kids are living a complexity different lifestyle and I'm sad that this might effect them now too.
But I won't ever trust him again or feel attracted to him.
I want to leave but I have no way out.
We don't talk, I sleep in the spare room, i feel uncomfortable in our home, especially in the bathroom.
This has been going on for months and I don't know what to do.

1 Answers

Olife Answered:

In my Opinion, If it's Barden for you and your kids then you should leave. Because Kids need better future. You don't have any right to spoiled their future, Just Think on it. 

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...