Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Emotionally Abandoned

I love my husband to death but sometimes I feel like he emotionally abandons me. I was reading an article on the internet a few days ago about men who emotionally detach themselves after marriage. It was funny to read an article about something I have experienced for the last two years of our marriage. The moment the honeymoon was over, so was his effort of emotional support towards me.
I try my darn hardest to emotionally support him, even though it feels like he doesn’t emotionally support me. I just want some emotional support from my husband, please help!

Answers (4)

bestbetty87 said on
We as men are emotionally not affectionate species. You have to tell us what you want and need.
ryan.dcruz said on
Men are such retards! I have to remind him all the time. It’s like talking to a child and reminding them to clean their room. Men!
sally_t said on
My first question to you: Was your husband emotionally affectionate before you got married? I really hope you didn’t expect something from him after marriage, if you didn’t get it before the marriage. If you did or thought he would change, then you’re in for a rude awakening.
said on
patrick.kei
You need to tell him exactly what you feel. Some men are just emotionally distant; you need to express your feelings nicely to him. Spend more time, create a setting where he can also be more emotionally open with you. Like a romantic movie at home or dinner perhaps?
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer