How should we decide where to be buried?
My husband and I were both raised by our grandparents. Our fathers were both single fathers are very active in our lives, but relied heavily on their mothers. Our grandparents are buried at separate cemeteries. One of us has a mother, sister, nephew, two sets of grandparents and great grandparents, numerous aunts, uncles, cousins in one. If we chose that option, we would be buried right next to the grandparents, the father, the uncle, and several cousins as those plots are available for purchase. The other has one set of grandparents, a father, and an aunt. It is the smaller cemetery and is significantly cheaper. However, plots near family are not available for purchase, and we would be buried on the other end of the cemetery
Post your answer
- I accidentally saw him spending quality time with his ex wife.
- Can you suggest some tips that can help me with my marriage problems.
- Can you suggest me some tips on how to handle marriage problems?
- Can you give me some advice for a happy marriage?
- What are some questions that married couples should ask?