Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

He disappears on me...1 yr relationship woes

I have been with my boyfriend for a year. I used to be VERY happy and I thought he was as well but somewhere he started disappearing and staying out all night but calling or texting the next day like nothing happened! We never officially moved in together but he always stayed at my home. He lives with his parents.  I discovered that he has a problem with alcohol. He claims it's not "that serious" but I'm thinking well why are you disappearing every weekend? I love him but I'm just trying to understand what's happening here? He has taken on two jobs now I never see him...it seems like he's pulling away. When I tell my friends they say oh it's because of the jobs he tired, then other say oh it's the alcohol binges, then other say it's a female.....Is he disappearing to drink or is he with another women? I want to follow him just to see where he's goes but that's just too crazy! HELP!

1 Answer

love123 said on
If he's disappearing this way, clearly he's hiding something that he does not want you to know. Please try and resolve this matter by speaking to him directly about it. give him a chance to open up to you - try and be patient and understanding, it will help him to speak frakly to you... this is the first step, if however you feel that he is still hiding and being dishonest to you, then you need to take a call about this guy. but of course stalking him is not the right way of going about it.... Make sure you are convinced about your thoughts before taking any step.

marriage_admin said on Sep 23, 2014

Yes this is fine. I am agree with this.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer