Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

Am I wrong that it bothered me that a new-to-the-area single dad that has befriended me brought my wife a huge beautiful bouquet of stargazer flowers to my wife on her birthday? a) Our 5th grade girls became quick best friend at school) and b) Our daughters had a sleepover down the street from our house so I invited him over to have a drink after dropping off his kid there, and c) He's a good looking guy and speaks often to me of other moms as either hot or not and he always seems to be "on the prowl", and d) When we are all together, he tends to give my wife (a very hot lady by the way) a lot of attention/conversation (i.e., like I'm a 3rd wheel). Lastly, it's been about a month since we were hanging out at my house... I thought as a friend he'd have figured out not to focus on my wife.

Am I wrong that it bothered me that a new-to-the-area single dad that has befriended me brought my wife a huge beautiful bouquet of stargazer flowers to my wife on her birthday? a) Our 5th grade girls became quick best friend at school) and b) Our daughters had a sleepover down the street from our house so I invited him over to have a drink after dropping off his kid there, and c) He's a good looking guy and speaks often to me of other moms as either hot or not and he always seems to be "on the prowl", and d) When we are all together, he tends to give my wife (a very hot lady by the way) a lot of attention/conversation (i.e., like I'm a 3rd wheel). Lastly, it's been about a month since we were hanging out at my house... I thought as a friend he'd have figured out not to focus on my wife.

1 Answers

IdkWhy42 Answered:

It's completely normal to feel uneasy about this guy. Simply talk to him about how you aren't comfortable with him making you feel like a third wheel with your own wife. If he's a friend, he should back off. Offer to help him find a woman for himself if you're comfortable with it.

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...