Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Boys hate my ugly smile

I liked a guy in my college. My friends repeatedly forced me to talk to him about this. I did and gave him my number. But, he never called back. Later that week, I saw him again and told him that I loved him. His answer broke my heart. He told, " You are a pretty girl, but I don't like the gap between your teeth. I'm not into girls with teeth gap" My heart dropped when he said that. It was so embarrassing. I didn't know a simple gap in between my teeth could be such a turn-off. I feel horrible now, and now I'm self-conscious about my gap. What do I do?
My friends asked me to have orthodontics from Houston. Is this effective in fixing the gap? Please give some genuine replies and suggestions.  

1 Answer

Destiny Couple said on
I am sure you are a stunning person, and I wouldn't take it too personally over one guy that was that insensitive and shallow just because of your teeth.

You will meet someone that will like you, for whatever is good and for whatever is not so good, and it won't matter.

If this is causing you social anxiety, or any physical pain or discomfort, then you could get a professional opinion on your teeth and see what pricing they offer.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer