Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

I’m so dissatisfied with our sex life

so im 21 and and husband is 23 and we’ve been married for a year and a half. We started dating when I was 16 and had our son when I was 19. We used to have great sex! over the past 2-3 years things have really changed. My husband probably put on 100+ pounds and our sex life sucks. After having my son my sex drive went down just cause I was so exhausted. Our sex life became random quickies whenever he could convince me to. i think thats what really ruined it for me. I crave long, passionate, wild sex and he turned it into meaningless quickies whenever he got a chance. Now i love him so much but the weight gain has made me have basically zero sexual attraction to him at all. He used to be in great shape so he’s gone from one end of the spectrum to another... especially at only 23 years old. I try to make things more pleasing for me by telling him my favorite positions and things that I like but he never does any of it so i feel like he just doesnt care about pleasing me which takes all the fun out of it. Ive found myself craving other guys and fantasizing about sex with other people and I hate it! what do I do

Answers (2)

autumnsings said on
If he’s using his weight to not have sex with you, that is a problem. If he’s not, disregard that first line lol my man is a big guy whose put on weight since we first got together so he doesn’t feel comfortable with his body. You, as his woman, should make him still feel wanted or sexy. They need that same affirmation that we as women want from our man. Now if his weight is the reason you’ve lost your lust for him per se, maybe you should sit down and talk with him about. If you can’t talk to your partner about issues that may arise, there’s no need to be together. Good luck!
Allsinglesandmarried said on
What you are facing is regarded as "disability", many Marriage Relationship has collapsed because they don't have the idea on how to deal with it. Yes every Marriage faces one Disability or the other but it's very crucial that it's dealt with appropriately. It's crucial that you help him work on his weight so you guys can enjoy your sex life except he doesn't care about your sex drive which is about to put your Marriage in trouble. Find out more on how to deal with the Disability facing your Marriage or Relationship. https://allsinglesandmarried.blogspot.com/2019/08/what-is-disability-facing-your-marriage.html?m=1
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer