Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Is my wife showing interest in another guy?

My wife and I rent out some property on our farm and recently my wife received a letter from a guy who used to stay on one of our cottages that we have on our farm a few years ago. It basically asked her how things were at our farm and how she was. He also gave my wife an e mail address and a recent pic of himself.

Sorting through my wife's e mail account I discovered that she had e mailed him back giving a bit of info on what had changed on our farm. She had also said "Good to see you!" when she had seen his picture, and she had finished the e mail with "do hope to hear from you again soon"

Is this a warning that my wife is possibly considering cheating? If it was an innocent e mail exchange why did she seem to express pleasure at seeing his pic? He was hardly a close friend of the family. Why would he write to my wife and not me?  Should I talk to her about it, or let is pass? She would not be pleased if she knew I had bee looking at her e mails.

1 Answer

RobKane21 said on
Everything was smooth between me and my spouse until I discovered her cheating games. A friend referred me to http://wizonkeys.strikingly.com where I was able to gain access to some parts of her phone operations. From the emails, texts and call logs, I found out she has been seeing a new neighbor on our street. The neighbor moved in some months ago and he is very wealthy and works as a doctor and we were actually struggling financially at that point. The discovery was timely for me because they've been planning a divorce charge against me. But I foiled it with the evidence and eventually divorced her. The funniest part of the story is that the doctor also refused to accept her apparently he had an official girlfriend somewhere else. She lost on both sides! A good end for a cheat
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer