Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

My husband is gay

Hello.
In the last two weeks, I saw my husband was messaging with his boyfriend and I felt very upset, angry because I've been cheated for over 5 years.
He said sorry to me and he also told me his love for me is true and always loves me and I am the only his best friend and he can't live without me but what I don't really sure is he is cheating on me with a man.
When I caught his message, he promised me to stop contacting his boyfriend but he didn't.
Now, I don't know what to do because I love him so much and I don't want to divorce too, so I have to accept his need that he also loves his boyfriend - they just know around 1 month and they have sex one time.
Do you think we can continue our marriage for a long more? Thanks

1 Answers

bunnyhabit Answered:

He is your not gay but bisexual if he loves you and a guy. Gay dudes are only capable of loving same sex. If you are truly willing to share him with someone else you should demand a open marriage so that you have same prerogative even if you don't exercise this right. this may steer him completely back to you only so you don't jump to another lady or man. the thought of you being with another man or lady may wake him up to how you feel sharing him.

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...