Sign Up
Username must not be empty
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

My husband doesn't want sex, what do I do?

I have been married for 9.
5 years.
Of those years, I'd say a good 7 of them, my husband doesn't want to have sex.
It doesn't matter what kind of sex (i mean like oral etc.
)it is he always turns me down.
I have even tried waking him up to it and he goes off on me.
I have talked to him about how he makes me feel and I always get an I'm sorry, I'll try harder but nothing changes at all.
I'm not sure what to do anymore.
I mean I'm to the point where I'm not sure what else I could say or do.
I mean I've literally tried EVERYTHING I feel like from lingerie to other things and none of it seems to really work.
I've tried talking to him and exlaining the way it makes me feel as I said already.
I've tried screaming, crying and I've even done the whole I wouldn't call it the silent treatment but I guess something of the sorts.
I only spoke to him when he asked me a question I would answer or if he spoke to me I would acknowledge that I heard him.
None of that seems to work either.
I have mentioned maybe seeing a counselor or therapist, even a doctor.
He refuses to do any of it.
I'm just baffled.
I mean I'm thinking maybe he just honestly doesn't have any attraction to me at all and maybe he's only still here because of the kids.
I don't want to think that way but I'm not sure what else to think.
I do know if that's the case, I wouldn't be able to do it anymore.
I mean I guess honestly I'm to that point now.
I'm just hoping that maybe by some slim chance somebody might be able to give me some suggestions or advice or something, anything in hopes I can save my marriage.
I do love him with all my heart.
So, any suggestions or advice for my situation? Thank you in advance.

2 Answers

Deecee Answered:

See if he will talk to you about an open-marriage if you think that will work for you. Just remember if he sayus no, I would start divorce procedures before finding another guy as his lawyer will you that against him. If he seems hesitant or is wishy washy about it, that's an indication he may consider it. Don't press hard but bring it up 3 times a week or so. You'll soon get an answer.

Guy2cool Answered:

Well then divorce him and move on, simple

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...