Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

My husband and I have been married for a year and a half. I knew he was on some dating sites and I went on with him. We never really got together w anyone. He is still on like 10 and I know he was but he continuously looks at them and compares me to the other women. I have asked him and tried to explain it hurts me because I think im not good enough when he says this to me. Why am I not good enough for him. He says im insecurs. Which isnt true and then he acts angry about it. Am I worthy?

My husband and I have been married for a year and a half. I knew he was on some dating sites and I went on with him. We never really got together w anyone. He is still on like 10 and I know he was but he continuously looks at them and compares me to the other women. I have asked him and tried to explain it hurts me because I think im not good enough when he says this to me. Why am I not good enough for him. He says im insecurs. Which isnt true and then he acts angry about it. Am I worthy?

1 Answers

LibertyDating Answered:

It seems that he's looking for a dopamine fix, because if he's not in another relationship, then he's not looking for another relationship.

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...