Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

I accidentally saw him spending quality time with his ex wife.

Hi, just a day ago I went to a mall and it was shocking to see my husband sitting with his ex-wife at a restaurant.I asked my husband about it later when he came back home but refused to discuss anything on this matter. Please suggest me how should I convince my husband to share the purpose of their meeting. Is he cheating on me? Am I not good enough for him. I’m having second thoughts about our relationship. Please tell me what should I do.

Answers (24)

jessicaskype said on
ask him if too know if his reply will guity or not

raffaello said on Jul 7

"The biggest benefit I have gained from "Save My Marriage Today" was perspective. There were so many lessons about how to look at what was happening in my life from a different angle. I needed clarity and hope and "Save My Marriage Today" gave me that. They used practical tips and things that I could really work on to be proactive in salvaging my relationship with my husband. The true examples from real people gave me insight that you can really survive an affair! This web site is different from many others in that the focus of the "advice" and help really reflects the name ---- "Save My Marriage Today." Save My Marriage was very useful to help my wife and myself understand each other by learning to communicate the words of love, to respect the space of others and to talk when annoyed and not to entertain anger. We were on the verge of divorce, thinking there was no way to repair the damage.Click this link in description:http://bit.ly/2XN8BfA
Chana Rogelio said on
Hey,

Since you don’t know whether they met accidentally or purposely, making an assumption about this would be a waste of time.

It's better if you can communicate with him regarding the whole fiasco and try to understand his side of the story. Even if they would have met purposely, try to peacefully ask your husband about the reason for it.

Support him if you find the reason to be valid and if not, make him realize how it could affect your relationship. I suggest, if you can convince him to reveal the reason (if there's a valid reason), then it would be good for you to go in depth of the issue and come up with a mutually agreeable solution.

It’s important to discuss it with him to be aware of the problems he’s facing or if there any other hidden reason attached to it.

Developing a healthy communication and emotional intimacy can help you stay close to your husband both mentally and physically. This will help you gain his trust and chances are he would be comfortable in sharing the reason for meeting his ex-wife.

You can also keep a check on your husband if something sounds fishy.

Moreover, you can also connect with a marriage counselor if this incident is causing too much friction in your relationship. A counselor would be a great choice to openly discuss this issue and find a suitable solution for it.
bunnyhabit said on
Just be honest that you are confused why he is not willing to share why he is associating with his former girlfriend when he is married to you. Ask him how he would react if he saw you with an ex?  Ask him if he believes you and him are in an open marriage relationship? Are you in contact with any of your ex's? Perhaps you should like something on an ex's social site and comment something flirty to reestablish communication. What is good for your husband should be good for you i also. A few comments about one of your ex's may wake him up to why it dangerous for either of you to reestablish contact with ex loves.

The fact he is unwilling to discuss his activities with his ex should be a red flag to you that it is more serious than a chance encounter. Do not allow this activity to continue without responding to it. First thing you should do is reject sexual advances until he explains his closeness to his ex to avoid possible std infections or make sure he uses a rubber cap to protect you.
Rach31 said on
I think the bigger question is why he refused to talk to you about it. It is your business because that is your husband.
Jhain said on
Don't jump into conclusuions yet. Ask him in a more lovely manner. Try and soften his heart to tell you and make sure he assures you nothing has gone wrong
Aakifa said on
Before reach to any conclusion. Just talk to him and clear your doubts.
LibertyDating said on
If you'd like to understand him better, and his reasons for calibrating his day this way, then ask how things seem from his side. And ask him if he'd like to hear how things seem from your side. That's a lot of potential material to work with. 

Remember, there is a distinction between how things seem, and how things are. 
marsh4ll.john said on
Hi! It is so easy to make quick conclusions, but they mostly never bring you to a happy state of things. You can continue your relationships and keep this thing in mind, or you can just talk to him and get to know what is happening in real. Remember that relationship is a demanding work and it always take two to do this: not one to love and one to allow to love but both to work on it. You have to figure out together what's going wrong with your relationships and make a few steps to keep them healthy. I think that it will be useful for you to read some interesting articles on the topic of relationships on this blog: https://easy-dating.net/ They write really smart things. Wish you the best!
lisaanderson6307 said on
Well, don't ask any thing to him and just try to attract him,try to spend more time with him on bed, in garden at any new place. Its some time happen because men are always live in his past so it happen don't worry. everything will we fine if you follow my steps!
skriti659 said on
Based on one incident you can't decide that he's cheating on you. Maybe he accidentally found her ex-wife somewhere and they both went to a restaurant just to talk. Make your husband comfortable and talk to him politely so that he feels free to share everything. Maybe his ex wanted to share something personal regarding her life to your husband that's why he's not feeling comfortable sharing it with you. You should take counseling online here  https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/resolution-not-conflict/201407/whats-online-therapy-and-marriage-counseling Don't let your insecurities ruin your relationship.
rolanjenny said on
I have been scammed many times in my attempts to hire a professional hacker. Here is the problem, I suspect my Wife is seeing other men. Most of the hackers I contacted collected my money and I never heard from them. I decided to try for one last time before I finally give up. Well, it paid off, the hacker cloned her phone. Now I can see everything she does in real time. Feel free to contact johnborishacker@gmail .com for your professional hacking services.
Graves420 said on
Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty. No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way. I have been married to my wife for years with no idea he was cheating. Suddenly i started noticing changes in behavior, i suspected something was wrong. So i confided in a friend who convinced and introduced me to an hacker. He was able to hack into my wife mobile phone, Text messages, Call logs, IG, browser history, deleted messages, Emails and WhatsApp . It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control getting to find out she has someone else. I filed for a divorce just could not continue with her lies. If you feel you have been exploited in your marriage and you need proof. I suggest you contact Richie on his gmail and thank me later , he’s into any hacking related issues and can solve all hacking problem
Richiedhackexpert @ gmail . com  
LivinLikeARockstar said on
Hi!!
You should move on,that's the main choice.
There are a lot of possibilities to find somebody!
You can go to some coffees or club,or find somebody while sit at home.
There are so many forums like this one,but i prefer special services like https://www.flirt.com/ and it's my favourite!
So jsut keep trying.
CarsonJ said on
That's not normal thing for sure.
If he hasn't told you yet.Then you should quit from him for sure.
stefanjames said on
Yes, he absolutely cheat on you.Theres no question about that UNLESS they have a children.Maybe thats their purpose or topic .But why is that always happening to some of our fellow women...Maybe they didnt do some sort of right thing to be make their man madly inlove to them. Thats the root when the day begins to happen that theres something wrong in your relationship.

Majority of the women didnt even notice that,they didnt aware that their guy need just one thing because MOST men keep the secret on what they REALLY want for a partner.In the end it will become a cold traffic in a relationship when the girl didnt pass what a man really looking for .Worst is ,its end up in hurtful breakup or divorce. Theres a less tendency that he comeback UNLESS you CHANGE YOURSELF ,on whats wrong on it. But like what I said some women didnt know what is wrong.They didnt know how to solve problem on a relationship because didnt know what it is...ON WHAT IS THE REAL PROBLEM... If you experiencing CHEATING,COLD TRAFFIC from your man,not treated you the same way,NOT CLINGY anymore then I strongly recommend to you to get to know more about HisSecretObsession.This is because, the training & techniques you will get on that thing from a relationship expert is priceless. Because LOVE is priceless when you love back by the one you really love. Its the BEST part on our life,all the goodies of our living is in there . Having a partner in up and down rollercoaster life that is always on your side to help you to solve PROBLEMS (Like in math problems,its more fun if we have a cheatmate to solve the problem) , a partner in SEX and especially building and giving you the FAMILY that majority of us dream of… For me, to live our life with a partner that is FAITHFUL is the key to complete and fulfill the saying “Living Our Life to the FULLEST.
BlumKram said on
Hi
First of all before reach to any conclusion. Just talk to him and clear your doubts. The situation might become a total misunderstanding. If you have a chance to check his phone (ikr it's not a good piece of advice, but as an option, it'd work) might consider as a thing to do.
Annabel said on
Get Your Ex Lover Back! contact:________robinsonbuckler@ { hotmail } . com ……………….[…][…][…][…][…][…]
QAZWSX said on
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               HI
IF YOU WANT TO SAVE MARRIAGE I HAVE SOLUTION FOR YOU ,CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE DETAILS  
https://bit.ly/30UwpMr
https://bit.ly/30UwpMr
Jessica007 said on
Yeah..you should ask him directly about it..
Just guessing what's going on is not the best idea
Lorenzo said on
Every problem have solution. So, the best solution that I recommend is this that save my marriage life. I am so grateful that found this. I hope it also can help your marriage. Click on that link below. bit.ly/2TpZqwWbit.ly/2TpZqwW
dobare said on
If your marriage is in crisis, you need urgent action
and proven strategies to help save it. Don't wait
a moment longer:

==> http://bit.ly/2kMEpzx
Digitality said on
Wow,it's weird,you need imediately to dscuss with him about this
Cschafer0408 said on
Ask him if she wants to join you sometime.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer