Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

My husband looks at pictures of his ex girlfriend regulars on instagram, should I be worried?

My husband keeps looking at pictures of a woman he dated when we were separated for around a year. He hasn’t seen her in over a year and I was hoping he would have forgotten about her by now but is seems he’s a bit obsessed with her! He broke up with her but the main reason being shamefully that I wasn’t very jealous about the relationship and made it difficult for me. Should I be worried that he is still in love with her?  

Answers (3)

bunnyhabit said on
Have you asked him why he is obsessed with her? Why are you positive he is not seeing her anymore? Have you ever voiced objections to him focusing on girls other than you? When is last time he expressed his feelings about your relationship? Does he disappear unexpectedly? Does he socialize without you often saying that he is hanging out with his guy friends? How active is your sexual activities?
Allsinglesandmarried said on
Every broken Relationship has a reason, likewise every divorce. It's obvious your husband is still seeing his ex. He still love her, he still cherish her, he still admire her and may even have been making love with her in your absence. It's very crucial for you to know the level of your sexual Relationship with your husband. With love voice, ask him to tell you how he wants it in bedroom with you. It will be bad if he prefers his ex in bedroom than you. One of the major reasons he will be going after his ex while still Married with you is sex or if she has a child for him. If she doesn't have a child for him, please take care of your sexual Relationship with your husband. Sex is important, it brings two souls together and make them one. https://allsinglesandmarried.blogspot.com
Digitality said on
Hey there, I don't think you should think much of it, trust me he's just mindlessly looking at pictures and I'm sure he's looking at pictures not just of his ex but of dozens of other women.  In our time this is normally, especially for a man.  Especially as you know instagram is ruled by tits and asses and it is not surprising that men like to look at it all, especially since for many it became possible to easily get into the tops with the help of various services which help to promote your accaunt with automatic likes and this is quite frequently used, and due to this boobs and booties becomes even more.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer