Is it okay to be sexually attracted to other people in a marriage?
I understand it’s okay to look at another person and see that they have a pleasant looking face and consider them to be “attractive”. Though where is the line crossed? Is it okay to be attracted to someone else in a sexual light? When does simply looking at someone turn into “checking them out” in a sexual light. And is that considered to be unfaithful or disrespectful to your spouse?
Post your answer
- How can I stop an affair in my marriage?
- Is flirting risky if I am married?
- I have had an affair with many married men. Now I want to get out of these complicated relationships, please help.
- My husband is having an affair my sister. How can I flush him out of my life after knowing this?
- I am having an affair with my boss. How can I hide this truth from my husband?