How do I impress my foreign in-laws?
Later this month, I’ll be meeting my future in-laws. My fiance told me that they are kind, but I should still be confident enough when I meet them. I met my lover through a foreign dating event and in that moment, I already knew he was the one for me. So now, do you guys have any tips on how to impress my in-laws? What should I be doing during the meet up? How do I set a good impression so they’ll support our union together? I’d really appreciate any responses and advice!
Post your answer
- What questions to answer before getting married?
- Is it true that after marriage love ends and married couples seek other relationships?
- Why long distnace relationships are so short lived?
- Does break up help in moving ahead in life?
- Love, relationships and even marriages - why are they all so complicated?