Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

Should I decline the offer or go for Threesome?

My boyfriend and I have been in a relationship for eight years now and we are planning to get married very soon.
Recently, at a close friend’s party, we had sex and later were joined by one more mutual friend.
That day we had a threesome, and it was fun.
Now, after three months, my boyfriend is pressuring me to again have a threesome with his close friend which I’m not comfortable with.
It happened that day because we were drunk and didn’t realize what were we doing.
It happened accidentally.
But now when I am planning for our marriage, I cannot share him with someone else, especially in bed.
I don’t know why he is so attracted to her(his close friend).
Moreover, I don’t want to upset him by declining this offer.
What should I do? I don’t know how to react to this.

2 Answers

Kwaps2017 Answered:

It's a no from me. He obviously has a fantasy about his close friend and his way of living that out is to share it with you and avoid being unfaithful on a one to one with her. I personally don't think it's normal to want to share your partner with anyone and you clearly feel uncomfortable hence if you do you need to express that and i think you need to set your stalls our before you invest in a marriage financially and comittment wise. The last thing you want is to not have a mutual understanding and then get married and be on different pages and it cause a divide between you. And example my husband said he wanted a baby, he actually didn't he just said he did because it sounded like a wonderful idea, he then after much thouyght and me being late for my period said that in essence he felt too old to be starting again with a baby so it turned into a no. We were alreayd married by that point so my decision to have a child is now stalled / removed and i always feel slightly bitter about this.

Carol-Royce Answered:

Hi,

I hope everything is okay with you.
I understand it happened once, accidentally but now it’s up to you whether you want to do it again or not.

It’s good that you are concerned about the happiness of your spouse-to-be but sharing him in bed with someone else so close your wedding sounds a little awkward to me as well.

It’s okay that your husband has fantasies like these but fulfilling them just for the sake of his happiness is not good. There are many other ways to satisfy his sexual pleasure. I can only suggest you that if you are comfortable in having a threesome again, only then you should agree to it. The other way around is to openly discuss with him that you are no longer comfortable with any such sexual activity as you see him now as your future spouse.

Take your decision by calculating each and everything. This is not something that you can keep doing for life to keep him happy.

On an advisory note, I believe, these issues never seem to end well. I know some people can do this and keep a marriage going. But most cannot. You should sit together and look for a solution to resolve this issue. You can also seek the help of a counselor for professional advice.

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...