Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

My boyfriend of 4 years has recently took a weekend for part business (1) day and the remainder with his 2 kids and one of the kids girlfriend. I know them all as i have been dating for 4 years. This is his second time on this trip. Last year he did it too. When he did it last year i was disappointed that he didn’t invite me to join him. He made a stupid excuse. So again he has done it and i am hurt beyond. I don’t feel very lovie towardbhim and have avoided much contact since he was gone. He has asked me to pick him up at airport and i told i would let him know if i can day of. If i decide to pick him up i will bring him home and go on to say how hurt i feel and that i don’t really want to stay and visit due to What has transpired. I have also asked why i don’t have a ring on my f

My boyfriend of 4 years has recently took a weekend for part business (1) day and the remainder with his 2 kids and one of the kids girlfriend. I know them all as i have been dating for 4 years. This is his second time on this trip. Last year he did it too. When he did it last year i was disappointed that he didn’t invite me to join him. He made a stupid excuse. So again he has done it and i am hurt beyond. I don’t feel very lovie towardbhim and have avoided much contact since he was gone. He has asked me to pick him up at airport and i told i would let him know if i can day of. If i decide to pick him up i will bring him home and go on to say how hurt i feel and that i don’t really want to stay and visit due to What has transpired. I have also asked why i don’t have a ring on my f

1 Answers

Roeshell Answered:

Hey! Take a breath! Relax! Don't think much! I understand what mental state you might be dealing with at present. But over thinking and being rude to him is not the solution. It's been four years to you two being together in a relationship which is nice enough to build a trust factor between each other. Keep that factor alive between you two. When a person is bound in family responsibilities, he's bound to make such weird decisions to please those who are dearly close to them. It's all about love. There could be many reasons for this little ignorance. Perhaps, this he did to spend some quality time with his kids and so he decided to plan a trip. And when it comes to kid's happiness, a father does everything possible! I'm sure his kid had insisted him to take her girlfriend along. Seeing his kid's happiness perhaps he would have agreed to it. Now that he's back in the city, take a chill pill and talk to him cordially. Try to know how this plan of taking kid's girlfriend came in. Discuss the trip. And gradually try to visualise his side of the story that why he didn't want you to come in. As far as I can think, its just a matter of spending quality time with his kid and that's it. So let them have that space. And you too can plan for such a trip with him some other day. So don't think about this much. It's just a small thing. Feel happy in his happiness. Take Care! Stay positive and think positive!

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...