Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Her parents make me feel I am after their wealth only.

I am getting married few months from now with a woman I’ve been dreaming to spend the rest of my life with. My fiancé comes from a wealthy and politically-inclined family. I, on the other hand, is just an average person. I become a well-off man today because of my hard work but she’s been born with a silver spoon in her mouth and grew up at a foreign country. Even if our hearts beat as one, I cannot deny the fact that my way of living is very different from hers. It’s countless times already that her parents make me feel I am only after their wealth. Her family is making me feel I don’t deserve her and that I am not welcome. It’s very insulting in my part but I always keep in mind that I love her and she’s loving me sincerely and that’s what matters. Right?

1 Answer

Roeshell said on
Hi!

I hope everything is flowing well in your life.

I'm glad to know that you keep LOVE at priority than anything else! Which is good, In fact!

And can certainly relate to the kind of suffering you bear when her family misbehaves with you.

See, it's not her parent's fault. Being a parent, every father wishes her daughter to marry the one who they accept financially and emotionally. In cases like such, they generally prefer the second option of treating their son-in-law-to-be improperly. But, it's just a matter of time. That trust will take some time to develop and so is your status in their eyes.

In the end, what every parent wish for their kids is to marry the one who is supportive and keep their kids in the best space.

Being their son-in-law, the only thing you can pay them in return is to take care of their daughter perfectly well.

Now that you too have achieved a lot with your dedication and hard work, keep this enthusiasm alive in you. And, perform the role of a good-husband with due attention and positivity around.

Things will fall into place soon. Don't worry!

Have faith!

Stay trustful towards your life and your wife-to-be!
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer