Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

I have been married for about 4 years but together for 14. As I was browsing on our desktop computer looking for some old photos over the weekend I discovered photos from a work trip my husband went on about 8 years ago. These photos contained him and another women (selfies, dinner together and shopping). I was and am completely furious. I recall right after that trip as I saw some

I have been married for about 4 years but together for 14. As I was browsing on our desktop computer looking for some old photos over the weekend I discovered photos from a work trip my husband went on about 8 years ago. These photos contained him and another women (selfies, dinner together and shopping). I was and am completely furious. I recall right after that trip as I saw some

1 Answers

Roeshell Answered:

Hi! I hope you are fine. Let's just acknowledge the fact you mentioned above that those pictures were clicked 8 years ago. So, don't you think being overly concerned about this would be unfair? For your clarity, I agree you should discuss it with your husband on a calm note. See and ask how did he happen to meet her. Try to know his side of opinion and them make an assumption. Chances could be that he had accidentally met her and they might have planned to go out for dinner after work. There could be many reasons for it. And since the picture was taken 8 years ago, I think, you should not judge him on such basis. Being into a married relationship for 14 years now, I believe, you share a healthy bond together that asking him cordially about this won't create any fuss! Be calm and speak to him politely. Approach for a cordial conversation without being over judgemental. Take care! And don't think much! Understand his side of the story first and then arrive at a conclusion. Good Luck!

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...