Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

He's back and I'm confused again.

I have been happy with my life now but not until he came back and created chaos in my mind again.
It feels like a ghost from the past made its way back to me.
I was lying on my bed while scrolling my phone up and down out of boredom when I received a text message from him; he was asking me how I’ve been.
Why does he has to come back? I was doing fine without him.
I was bringing out the best in me.
I have been enjoying my life--- going to dream tours for singles and having staycations.
I think I have finally forgotten him but he ruined it.

1 Answers

Roeshell Answered:

Hello,

I can relate to the situation you are dealing with right now.

And with the kind of confidence, self-esteem, and independent lifestyle you have developed in you after the break-up, I am sure that you can wisely handle this situation as well.

Don't be afraid to confront your past again.

All you need to do is to make a fair decision this time- either to stay or part ways with him.

You are tough, confident and an independent girl. If you could handle your being at the unhappiest of days, certainly you can deal with this situation as well.

Be Brave, observe and analyze his purpose of the comeback. And, if you think he is the right one, don't lose him.

Or unfortunately, if not, I know you are capable enough to take a fair decision for your self.

And, even if this would not work, you can seek the help of a counselor for an effective advice.

GOOD LUCK!

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...