I'm scared of happy and it's affecting my relationships
I always had this feeling that when I’m happy at the moment, something bad will always happen afterwards. It’s like a growing fear that I have or something. It had affected the relationships I had in the past which is why I’m trying to deal with it now. I don’t want it to affect my current relationship too. It’s just going so good that I’m scared it might be taken away from me again. I can say that complete happiness is a foreign feeling to me. There’s always the anxiety that’s eating me alive. What do I do about this? Should I seek professional help? How do I overcome this fear?
Post your answer
- What questions to answer before getting married?
- Is it true that after marriage love ends and married couples seek other relationships?
- Why long distnace relationships are so short lived?
- Does break up help in moving ahead in life?
- Love, relationships and even marriages - why are they all so complicated?