I miss her but it feels like I'm just disturbing her.
I know my girlfriend is a very busy person since she’s the one managing their business now. It’s just that, I need some of her time too. Even 10 minutes of her time everyday is enough. I just want to know if she is doing fine. I just want her to show that she is loving me for real too. I also need actions and not just words. But everytime I ask for a little time from her, it feels like I’m only disturbing her. I don’t know why she’s like that. I’m not demanding anything from her but just that. Is that really hard to give?
Post your answer
- What questions to answer before getting married?
- Is it true that after marriage love ends and married couples seek other relationships?
- Why long distnace relationships are so short lived?
- Does break up help in moving ahead in life?
- Love, relationships and even marriages - why are they all so complicated?