I don't like what she does for a living. Can I ask her to quit?
My girlfriend works as a foreign affair matchmaker. She matches individuals from different countries. Kind of like Tinder but not. I honestly feel uncomfortable that she does that for a living. I just didn’t say anything because I know she needs the money. But it’s bothering me how she’s like pimping girls to those older men who seem like perverts. What if one of those clients turn to her instead of the girls she matches with them? When our families and friends ask us what she does, we just give vague descriptions. She’s not even proud of her job. Am I in place to ask her to just quit her job? Can I ask her to do that?
Post your answer
- What questions to answer before getting married?
- Is it true that after marriage love ends and married couples seek other relationships?
- Why long distnace relationships are so short lived?
- Does break up help in moving ahead in life?
- Love, relationships and even marriages - why are they all so complicated?