Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

My husband is a selfish A$$!

My husband and I are in our middle thirties and been together for some time now. He’s a good man as far as taking care of home is concerned. Although, my husband spends a great deal of time chatting with his ex-girlfriends over Facebook and other social networking sites.

I don’t know if it’s just me being insecure or do I have a reason to be concerned with his Facebook friends. Someone help me, I’m going nuts right now!

Answers (7)

love12lost said on
If you’re married, there’s no reason for your husband to have any contact with his ex over Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social networking site. In my marriage, we don’t believe in using social media. Can’t get in trouble over something you don’t use! Just saying!
jealous_wife said on
I wouldn’t care if my husband and I just got married or have been married for a decade. I would definitely have a serious issue with him conversing with any of the women from his past. Truth be told, this is why we are having so many issues in our marriage now. He cannot understand why I have an issue with him talking to his ex-girlfriend from high school. Well dummy, she’s your ex not your present…it’s disrespectful!
love12lost said on

Social media and social networking is a total buzz kill for any relationship!wink

family_forever said on
If you are worried about who he is talking to over Facebook, I would hate to know how you act when he hangs out with the boys. Or is he allowed to hang out with the boys? There is no way I would spend so much effort in worrying about who my husband is talking too over FB. It’s Facebook!

nnnnn said on Jul 12, 2014

It's not only Facebook! It'll start with Facebook and then, one thing will lead to another! They were a couple one day for a reason. Distance makes you forget why you broke up in the first place but some feelings may come back! You should be very honest and straight forward with him. You and what bothers you is more important then any other ex! And if it bothers you then he has to stop! I don't get why he wants to contact them in the first place! He has you and he has his male friends, that's more than he could want!
user said on
Now-a-days it has been really bad that our social interaction is getting less as compared to the previous days and the main reason is social networking apps and all.
user said on
We should take a step for this, otherwise this could become dangerous in our lives.

marriage_admin said on Sep 22, 2014

I don’t know if it’s just me being insecure or do I have a reason to be concerned with his Facebook friends. Someone help me, I’m going nuts right now!
lovergal said on
This is killing me now I really don't understand why cos he didn't take her so he must stop it now
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer