Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Is it time to divorce?

I am 29. Been married 11 years. My husband has been partially detached for a while, and by detached I mean doesnt want to hold hands, never wants to kiss me, never wants to hang out together, for the last 3-4 years. He tends to not want to celebrate our anniversary the last 2 years, and almost never does anything for my birthday the last few years as well. Here lately though, it has been worse. A lot worse. I am 28 wks pg with #3. He has always made it known he doesnt like 'big' women, and calls me a whale every day. Hint taken. He never compliments me anymore at all and never spends any time at all with me. He jokes about doing 'it' all the time, but when I come in the living room after getting the kids to sleep, he almost visibly panics until one of the kids wake up or something and then is very obviously relieved. If they don't, he makes an almost immediate excuse to go to bed. I have actually caight him in the bathroom getting some alone time with his phone (if you know what I mean) so I know it's not a libido thing. I don't think it's fair. If he isn't attracted to me when I'm carrying his child, then he doesn't deserve it when I'm not. I just miss the way it used to be. Talking together, spending time together. He wasnt afraid to touch me for the first few years... I'm just tired of being a pariah in his life. I'm not even 30 yet. I don't think I can live my life like this... and yes, I have talked to him and he just jokes about everything and then walks off. He won't be serious about any of it and refuses any kind of counseling. I don't know what to do at this point...

1 Answer

Allsinglesandmarried said on
If you want to fix a broken Marriage or Relationship, wether it's a recent romance or a long distance relationship, you need some emotional kindling. Taking the following steps can bring a tremendous changes and can also help you learn how to achieve rekindled love. 1) Use your Relationship polarity to your advantage. Having things in common with your partner is wonderful, but it's also true that opposite attract. This principle is called the law of polarity. Thinking back to when you guys first met, things were easy and were also going smooth between the both of you and the physical chemistry proved your instant attraction. As you work towards how to rekindle your Relationship, remember to nurture your own natural energy and confidence, your partner was attracted to you in your natural state. Your natural energy and that of your partner works together to create the Relationship chemistry you are experiencing or wished to experience in your Relationship with him or her. When working together in a natural balanced way, none of you suppress your true self and you can be happy together as you are. 2) Be physical so the intimacy can grow. When time is tough and we are looking for how we can rekindle a relationship, many people face the trouble of being physical with their Partner. If you find yourself being less physical with your partner just to push the person away from your side, you have to immediately fix it because it's negatively affecting the health of your relationship. Fixing a broken Relationship is impossible when one or both of you are not ready to show physical affection. 3) Give the Relationship your best efforts. When you and your partner were just starting, you wanted to show the very best side of.... https://allsinglesandmarried.blogspot.com/2019/08/the-best-way-to-rekindle-broken.html?m=1
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer