Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

My husband texts a female that I do not know. I have seen her name pop up on his phone. But the msg is blocked on the lock screen. Until he opens it. I don’t know who she is. He is not friends with any females by that name or close to that name on Facebook. He doesn’t like me to touch his phone for anything. Not even a call or text if my battery dies. Of course his phone is locked by fingerprint so I can’t access it. Our relationship is good though. We have our ups and downs. But nothing ever major. He does work swing shift at work. And always leaves the house at the same times in Work days. Basically, everything is great other than him never allowing me to see his phone or information on the people he msgs. When I asked about this female. His response was she is s really old friend. (Tha

My husband texts a female that I do not know. I have seen her name pop up on his phone. But the msg is blocked on the lock screen. Until he opens it. I don’t know who she is. He is not friends with any females by that name or close to that name on Facebook. He doesn’t like me to touch his phone for anything. Not even a call or text if my battery dies. Of course his phone is locked by fingerprint so I can’t access it. Our relationship is good though. We have our ups and downs. But nothing ever major. He does work swing shift at work. And always leaves the house at the same times in Work days. Basically, everything is great other than him never allowing me to see his phone or information on the people he msgs. When I asked about this female. His response was she is s really old friend. (Tha

1 Answers

Bandit455 Answered:

Definitely a red flag. He should have no reason to lock his phone. I'm a man btw. Ask him to have his old friend over for dinner and tell his friend to bring her husband. Does he talk to her in front of you? If you wanna be sneaky, get him drunk and when he passes out, use his thumb to unlock the phone.

menu

Babygirl237
Replied on Sep 21, 2018

Thanks for replying.
I don’t think this friend lives In the area.
Really not sure.
Since I know nothing about her.
Not even a possible mutual friend.
I never see him make any calls unless it’s family.
And I don’t think he is talking to her on the phone.
Just text.
And he works swing shifts so we never really have “us” time.
(We also have a 2yr old.
So it’s even harder at times).
But we don’t have drinking nights or anything for me to try that with his phone.
It really does bother me.
Mostly cause since our child, my body isn’t what it once was.
And that alone makes me feel some kind of way.
And us not having the “time” to have sex makes it worse.
I really don’t believe he’s out there doing sneaky things.
I just know things aren’t right between us.
And it just makes me think the worst all the time.
Very frustrating and time consuming.

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...