No label kind of relationship sucks!
Have you tried being in this kind of relationship? If you do, I know you can somehow feel my pain. I have been dealing with this for months now. We became friends and even more than friends. We were so intimate with each other. We even kissed. We were kind of lovers, so I think there is something going on with us. Every time I ask her what are we, she always replies with “we are friends”. That sentence alone hurts my feelings. I know that the idea of her loving me is quite impossible but I still assumed. Is that wrong?
Post your answer
- What questions to answer before getting married?
- Is it true that after marriage love ends and married couples seek other relationships?
- Why long distnace relationships are so short lived?
- Does break up help in moving ahead in life?
- Love, relationships and even marriages - why are they all so complicated?